Quality forensic accounting is vital to uncovering financial irregularities and also supporting legal teams to understand the financial aspects in respect of contentious litigation and arbitration.
PKF's Thailand’s forensic specialists isolate problems swiftly, minimizing the potential damage to your business and securing the evidence needed to take action.
We combine wider sector knowledge with extensive expertise to guide you through the technicalities of financial investigation and dispute resolution.
To complement our forensic services, our Partners have tried and tested experience of providing expert witness services in the courts and within the context of ICC and UNCITRAL arbitration proceedings.
Our experienced forensics professionals support you through providing the following investigation and litigation support services:
- Accounting irregularities investigations and restatements
- Asset tracing
- Board investigations
- Forensic accounting
- Litigation support and expert testimony
- Quantum of claim
- Economic analysis and modeling
- Shareholder disputes
- Alternative dispute resolution or arbitration
- Post-acquisition disputes
- Intellectual property and business valuation