Entering into a new market or expanding in an existing one can be difficult, costly and risky.
PKF Thailand’s feasibility services help take the guesswork out of critical business decisions by providing boards and executives with a clear understanding of the central issues, risks and rewards associated with expansion projects.
Drawing on the expertise of each of PKF Thailand’s practice groups and external experts as required, our feasibility services give you the ability to fully understand every aspect of a new market, new project or new direction, from general market landscapes and regulatory constraints through to off-balance-sheet risk.
With every feasibility project custom designed to fully accommodate your needs and requirements, PKF Thailand provides invaluable input on key critical issues including:
- Corporate structuring
- Incorporation strategies
- Organizational structuring
- Local tax advisory
- International tax advisory
- Customs and excise issues
- FDI and government incentive schemes
- Licensing, restrictions and sanctions analysis
- Strategic, business and financial plan confirmations
- General risk analysis and advisory
- Market research planning and management
- Strategic partner sourcing and negotiation management
PKF Thailand’s feasibility services help you avoid costly mistakes and make informed business decisions based on complete operating conditions, not incomplete third-party information.