Senior Audit Assistants
DepartmentAudit and Assurance
Experience NeededAt least 3 year’s experience working in Audit field
Skills RequiredCertified Public Accountant
Salarynegotiable (Please specify expected salary in your resume)
About the position
Title : Senior Audit Assistants
Salary : negotiable (please specify expected salary in your resume)
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 3 year’s experience working in Audit field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English skills
General Working Environment:
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you
- Schedule, delegate and review the work of one or more staff members, support on-the-job training, and evaluate their performance
- Prepare audit working papers
- Capacity to work effectively within deadlines and short-time frames. Identifying the weaknesses in the client's processes
- Reporting to the audit manager. Provide assistance on manager work, as needed
- Develops and applies knowledge which is technical and specific to own function or specialization
- Regularly updates technical knowledge and applies to client issues.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Supervise Audit associates and interns on engagements
Why join PKF Audit (Thailand):
- More international referrals and global relationship
- Secondments Program for temporary placements at member firms within our network for periods of time between 3 months to 2 years.
- Improve you international knowledge
- International training
- eLearning courses-extensive library of online courses to help develop core skill sets as well as industry/technical-specific knowledge.
- English language training - The PKF English programme helps Member Firms communicate more effectively in English, as well as meet the criteria of Members in Good Standing.
These are just some of the benefits of joining PKF Audit (Thailand) and we are always looking for new fun things to do with you.
Job type: Permanent
Salary: negotiable (Please specify expected salary in your resume)
Required documents: CV with formal picture and Transcript
Interested candidates can apply to:
Attn: Ms. Ailada Sriboon
PKF Audit (Thailand) Limited.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
Unit 2812, North Sathron Road, 28th Fl.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 2 108 1591-6 (ext. 131)
Fax: +66 2 108 1599
NO WALK-IN APPLICATION!
HR department firstname.lastname@example.org