Senior Associate / Assistant Manager
Experience Needed3-5 years of related experiences in corporate registration. Experience in the technology industry, digital assets industry, customs, supply chain, or PDPA compliance is highly preferred.
Skills Requiredlegal service,legal advice,PDPA
About the position
Job Title: Senior Associate / Assistant Manager
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experiences in corporate registration, commercial, tax, and legal advice in professional consulting firms or law firms.
- Experience in the technology industry, digital assets industry, customs, supply chain, or PDPA compliance is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in law from an accredited college or university.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and presentation capability with the ability to compromise and negotiate.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Computer literacy, especially MS Office.
- Ability to work outside of the office and traveling to different places of government authorities.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare applications and related documents for corporate registration with the Department of Business Development, the Revenue Department, the Social Security Office, etc.
- Handle PDPA compliance projects which consisted of providing advice on the PDPA compliance, draft and review contracts, agreements, corporate documentation, inspect the overall transactions and monitor the client’s activities to ensure PDPA compliance.
- Prepare applications for applying licenses or permits for various business transactions of clients e.g., license for digital asset business, telecommunication license, factory license, medical device license, the industrial standard for imported goods, etc.
- Prepare applications and related documents for trade & customs-related government authorities to facilitate client's works.
- Prepare applications and related documents for applying for a Foreign Business License and the investment promotion (BOI).
- Advice and represent both foreign and Thai corporate clients on various cross-jurisdictional matters e.g., Customs Duty, import and export license, and supply chain.
- Deal effectively and solve a problem with the registrar or the official in charge of the government authorities.
- Conduct research on local and international laws and regulations that are relevant to the client's works.
- Assist managers in handling client's assignments.
- Develop, motivate, and train staff-level team members.
Why join PKF Thailand:
- More international referrals and global relationship
- Secondments Program for temporary placements at member firms within our network for periods of time between 3 months to 2 years.
- Improve your international knowledge
- International training
- eLearning courses-extensive library of online courses to help develop core skill sets as well as industry/technical-specific knowledge.
- English language training - The PKF English program helps Member Firms communicate more effectively in English, as well as meet the criteria of Members in Good Standing.
These are just some of the benefits of joining PKF Thailand and we are always looking for new fun things to do with you.
Job type: Permanent
Location: Bangkok Office (BTS Chong Nonsi)
We offer attractive compensation, benefits package to successful candidates; interested persons are invited to send their application letter with a detailed resume, transcript, one recent photo, and expected salary by clearly indicating in "Subject" what position you apply for.
Attn: Ms. Thanyaluck Thongrompoo
PKF Business Solutions (Thailand) Ltd.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
Unit 2812, North Sathron Road, 28th Fl.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 2 108 1591
Fax: +66 2 108 1599