Experience NeededMinimum of 3-4 years experiences in accounting
About the position
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum of 3-4 years experiences in accounting (preferably at a multinational company)
- CPD (CPA, Certified Public Accountant, is a plus)
- Proactive, positive, and can-do attitude
- Able to handle multiple projects of accounting clients under tight deadlines
- Fluency in spoken and written English with good communications & interpersonal skills
- Chinese/ Japanese speaking will be advantage
- Accounting systems experience (Xero, Navision, MS Dynamics, Odoo, QuickBooks, MAC5 etc.)
- Experience in US GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), IFRS will be an advantage
- Available to relocation to client office (Ad hoc)
General Working Environment:
- Responsible for outsourced accounting engagements, which includes transactions posting, management account reports, statutory accounting, and tax compliance.
- Supervise and review the work of junior accountants and provide proper feedback/guidance.
- Corporate Income Tax calculation and submission.
- Special accounting projects, consolidation, accounting analysis and financial review.
- Provide assistance on Manager/ Director work, as needed
Why join PKF Thailand:
- More international referrals and global relationships
- Secondments Program for temporary placements at member firms within our network for periods of time between 3 months to 2 years.
- Improve your international knowledge
- International training
- eLearning courses-extensive library of online courses to help develop core skill sets as well as industry/technical-specific knowledge.
- English language training - The PKF English programme helps Member Firms communicate more effectively in English, as well as meet the criteria of Members in Good Standing.
These are just some of the benefits of joining PKF Thailand and we are always looking for new fun things to do with you.
Job type: Permanent
Location: Bangkok Office (BTS Chong Nonsi)
Interested candidates with a winning attitude should send a full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to:
Attn: Ms. Athitiya Chaiyakhot
PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Limited.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
Unit 2812, North Sathron Road, 28th Fl.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 2 108 1591
Fax: +66 2 108 1599
Or simply email queries and resumes to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org