People and Culture Manager
DepartmentPeople and Culture
Experience NeededMinimum 5 years experience in HRM
Skills RequiredHRM,HRD,Organizational Psychology
About the position
- Bachelor's degree of higher in Human Resources Development (HRD), Human Resources Management (HRM), Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR function with responsible full spectrum of HR operation.
- Pleasant personality, energetic, positive thinking, and Can-Do attitude.
- Multi-tasks person, Self-manage with can do attitude initiate new things and able to work well under pressure.
- People oriented and strong communication with ability to communicate in Thai and English
- Computer literacy in MS Office especially Microsoft Excel is essential
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Brief candidates on the PKF Values and Behaviours
- Arrange English and other testing procedures
- Go through with candidates their Personal Business Plans
- Make recommendations as to who would fit at PKF
- Organise orientation program for new employees to understand company work rules and cultures
- Work with new staff to prepare and agree their Personal Development Plan.
- Work with partners to develop and implement a Soft Skills Training Programme focused on communication, time management, decision making, conflict resolution, coaching, leadership qualities and delivering exceptional client service
- Work with department heads to develop and implement a Technical Skills Training Programme for each division
- Ensure you build your People skills over time through on the job training and also external courses and networking
- Be available for meetings for staff for “out of line” discussions should they wish this
- Mediate communications between top management and employees
- Drive the review process from beginning to end and on schedule
- Help team members prepare for their annual reviews
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops, and activities
- Help coordinate the social committees’ activities and calendar
- Conduct exit interviews and suggest improvements which can be considered by the partners
- Ensure correct documentation is prepared for employees leaving the company
- Keep a record of all positive and negative attrition
- Maintain a list of PKF Alumni
- Assist management and office manager with Ad-Hoc tasks when/where required
Why join PKF Thailand:
- More international referrals and global relationship
- Secondments Program for temporary placements at member firms within our network for periods of time between 3 months to 2 years.
- Improve your international knowledge
- International training
- eLearning courses-extensive library of online courses to help develop core skill sets as well as industry/technical-specific knowledge.
- English language training - The PKF English program helps Member Firms communicate more effectively in English, as well as meet the criteria of Members in Good Standing.
These are just some of the benefits of joining PKF Thailand and we are always looking for new fun things to do with you.
Job type: Permanent
Location: Bangkok Office (BTS Chong Nonsi)
Interested candidates with winning attitude should send full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to:
Attn: Ms. Athitiya Chaiyakhot
PKF Holdings (Thailand) Limited.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
Unit 2812, North Sathron Road, 28th Fl.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 2 108 1591
Fax: +66 2 108 1599