About the position
Title : Payroll Consultant
Salary : Negotiable
PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Ltd. is a correspondent firm of the PKF International network of legally independent firms. We are a leading firm of certified public accountants and business advisers, specializing in providing clients with a range of integrated services, assurance, tax and business support services, financial advisory, and accounting & payroll outsourcing solutions. We serve international and local clients. Our mission is to provide quality professional services to help our clients improve their financial position and operations, and to provide excellent career development for our staff. Our clients have substantial growth aspirations and use our skills where they achieve greatest value – helping identify and exploit new opportunities and achieve controlled growth.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax, or related field.
- New graduate is welcome or 1-3 years working experiences in Accounting.
- Prioritize and organize multiple tasks with timely and accurate completion.
- Excellent command of English and computer literacy.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Able to work effectively in a highly diversified work environment.
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility for job responsibilities.
- Hard working and efficient working style.
- Able to work under pressure and high level of self-motivation & adaptability.
- Proactive, positive and can-do attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Accounting Software.
Payroll Officer responsibilities include:
- Updating employee data in payroll software.
- Tracking employee work hours and calculating employees' compensation.
- Performing calculations with commissions, bonuses, taxes and other deductions.
- Ensuring timely payments.
- Answering payroll questions.
- Prepare of payroll reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly tax filing, social security filing.
- Prepare annual personal income tax return.
- Provide assistance on supervisor work, as needed.
Experience NeededNew graduate is welcome or 1-3 years working experiences in Accounting.
Skills RequiredThai nationality
Mrs. Nisanat Chaiyanto firstname.lastname@example.org