Junior Accountant (Sriracha/Pattaya Office)
Experience NeededMinimum of 3-4 years experiences in accounting (preferably at a multinational company)
Skills RequiredCPD,Certified Public Accountant
About the position
Job Title: Junior Accountant (Sriracha/Pattaya Office)
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- New graduate is welcome or 1-3 years working experiences in Accounting
- Good command of English is a MUST
- Have strong communication and teamwork skill
- Proactive, positive and can-do attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Accounting Software
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in day-to-day accounting duties AP/AR/GL
- Post all accounting transactions to Accounting Software
- Prepare of month-end closing and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for small entities
- Prepare monthly tax filing both VAT and withholding tax
- Provide assistance on supervisor work, as needed
Why join PKF Thailand:
- More international referrals and global relationship
- Secondments Program for temporary placements at member firms within our network for periods of time between 3 months to 2 years.
- Improve you international knowledge
- International training
- eLearning courses-extensive library of online courses to help develop core skill sets as well as industry/technical-specific knowledge.
- English language training - The PKF English programme helps Member Firms communicate more effectively in English, as well as meet the criteria of Members in Good Standing.
These are just some of the benefits of joining PKF Thailand and we are always looking for new fun things to do with you.
Job type: Permanent
Location: Sriracha/Pattaya Office
Interested candidates with winning attitude should send full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to:
Attn: Ms. Uraiwan Khamngren
PKF Eastern Seaboard (Thailand) Ltd.
552/27 Moo 3
Tambon Nongkham, Amphur Sriracha
Contact number: +66 6 2224 7337
HR department firstname.lastname@example.org