DepartmentAudit and Assurance
Experience NeededAt least 5 year’s experience working in Audit field
Skills RequiredCertified Public Accountant
Salarynegotiable (Please specify expected salary in your resume)
Applications Time2021-07-09 - 0001-01-01
About the position
Title : Audit Manager
Salary : negotiable (please specify expected salary in your resume)
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 year’s experience working in Audit field
- Qualified as CPA
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English skills
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and supervise the execution of external audit engagements of various clients including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
- Research technical accounting issues
- Manage client accounts including billing, fee analysis and new service development
- Work with other managers to help ensure the proper deployment of the audit staff and assist with the career development of team members
- Effectively lead a team in planning, managing and executing Audit engagements, within a risk based environment and in an efficient and effective manner
- Act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, provide on the job training and develop talented team members, through evaluation and counseling
- Develop effective business relationships with clients in order to identify, package and implement business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful
- Define project structure and assess and ensure proper resource allocation
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Maintain high quality and professional standards
Why join PKF Audit (Thailand):
- More international referrals and global relationship
- Secondments Program for temporary placements at member firms within our network for periods of time between 3 months to 2 years.
- Improve you international knowledge
- International training
- eLearning courses-extensive library of online courses to help develop core skill sets as well as industry/technical-specific knowledge.
- English language training - The PKF English programme helps Member Firms communicate more effectively in English, as well as meet the criteria of Members in Good Standing.
These are just some of the benefits of joining PKF Audit (Thailand) and we are always looking for new fun things to do with you.
Required documents: CV with formal picture and Transcript
Interested candidates can apply to:
Attn: Ms. Ailada Sriboon
PKF Audit (Thailand) Limited.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
Unit 2812, North Sathron Road, 28th Fl.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 2 108 1591-6 (ext. 131)
Fax: +66 2 108 1599
NO WALK-IN APPLICATION!
HR department firstname.lastname@example.org