DepartmentAudit and Assurance
Experience Needed1-3 year’s experience working in Audit field.
About the position
Job Title: Audit Assistant
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years' experience working in Audit field.
- Effective communication and people skills
- Good command of English skills
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Prepare audit working papers
- Assist in-charge to carry out audit work as assigned
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you
- Being alert and responding to aspects of professional service
Why join PKF Audit (Thailand):
- More international referrals and global relationship
- Secondments Program for temporary placements at member firms within our network for periods of time between 3 months to 2 years.
- Improve your international knowledge
- International training
- eLearning courses-extensive library of online courses to help develop core skill sets as well as industry/technical-specific knowledge.
- English language training - The PKF English programme helps Member Firms communicate more effectively in English, as well as meet the criteria of Members in Good Standing.
These are just some of the benefits of joining PKF Audit (Thailand) and we are always looking for new fun things to do with you.
Job type: Permanent
Location: Bangkok Office (BTS Chong Nonsi)
Interested candidates can apply to:
Attn: Ms. Ailada Sriboon
PKF Audit (Thailand) Limited.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
Unit 2812, North Sathron Road, 28th Fl.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 2 108 1591-6 (ext. 131)
Fax: +66 2 108 1599
NO WALK-IN APPLICATION!