Associate / Senior Associate (Phuket Office)
Experience Needed1-3 years of related experiences in corporate registration.
Skills Requiredlegal service,legal advice
About the position
Job Title: Associate / Senior Associate (Phuket Office)
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related experiences in corporate registration, real estate, and legal advice in professional consulting firms or law firms.
- Bachelor's degree in law from an accredited college or university.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and presentation capability with the ability to compromise and negotiate.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Computer literacy, especially MS Office.
- Ability to work outside of the office and traveling to different places of government authorities.
General Working Environment:
- Prepare applications and related documents for corporate registration with the Department of Business Development, the Revenue Department, the Social Security Office, etc.
- Prepare applications and related documents for real estate registration.
- Prepare applications and related documents for applying for a Foreign Business License and the investment promotion (BOI).
- Deal effectively and solve a problem with the registrar or the official in charge of the government authorities.
- Conduct research on local and international laws and regulations that are relevant to the client's works.
- Assist managers in handling client's assignments.
Why join PKF Thailand:
- More international referrals and global relationship
- Secondments Program for temporary placements at member firms within our network for periods of time between 3 months to 2 years.
- Improve your international knowledge
- International training
- eLearning courses-extensive library of online courses to help develop core skill sets as well as industry/technical-specific knowledge.
- English language training - The PKF English program helps Member Firms communicate more effectively in English, as well as meet the criteria of Members in Good Standing.
These are just some of the benefits of joining PKF Thailand and we are always looking for new fun things to do with you.
Job type: Permanent
Location: Phuket Office
We offer attractive compensation, benefits package to successful candidates; interested persons are invited to send their application letter with a detailed resume, transcript, one recent photo, and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in "Subject" what position you apply for.
Attn: Ms. Thanyaluck Thongrompoo
PKF Business Solutions (Thailand) Ltd.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
Unit 2812, North Sathron Road, 28th Fl.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 2 108 1591
Fax: +66 2 108 1599
Or simply email queries and resumes to e-mail: email@example.com